Please contact Laurie-Ann Goodwin, Executive Director for 2019 Sponsorship Inquiries.
What We Do
The Vancouver Folk Music Festival Society is a not-for-profit and charitable cultural organization that presents year round concerts, events and an annual music festival.
To bring traditional and contemporary Folk, World and Roots music to people in an environment of community collaboration and discovery.
• Artistic Excellence
• Present a diverse range of exceptional artists, and provide audiences with engaging opportunities to discover inspiring new music.
• Diversity and Inclusiveness.
• Strive to create accessible and welcoming environments, free from discrimination, and pledge to treat all people with respect and dignity.
• Environmental Stewardship
• Deep caring and respect for our beautiful space and aim to minimize our impact on the environment and inspire our community through progressive initiatives.
• Social Justice
• Connect community-minded people, committed to a fair and equitable society, and provide opportunities for meaningful engagement.
With our connection to the community and environment surrounding us, we as a Festival are very passionate about creating strong partnerships with purpose and look to opportunities with both local, independent start ups as well as large, established corporate partners who believe in the idea of The Triple Bottom Line: People. Planet. Profit.
"People" pertains to fair and beneficial business practices toward labour and the community and region in which a corporation conducts its business.
"Planet" refers to sustainable environmental practices.
"Profit" is the economic value created by the organization. It therefore differs from traditional accounting definitions of profit.